If you already have the first ingredient of a successful store: A great product! So there are several factors that you must take into account to improve in the long term.
Here we list the points that we consider most relevant:
- The words you use to sell your products should highlight the benefits to your customers. Don't just use the description provided by the provider. Inject some fun and personality into your listings with a creative copy.
- Good quality photos: You will be surprised how many people decide to buy something based on a photo. Make sure their photos are of high quality and show the product at all angles. Includes a scale image and highlights important features. Good photography is an easy way to tell your listings apart from the rest.
- A marketing strategy: You must have a plan on how to promote your business outside the chosen platform so that you can attract more customers to your listings and make more sales. This should include paid and organic marketing methods, such as advertising on Facebook and creating email lists.
- Get feedback from your customers: Positive feedback tells potential customers that you are a reliable seller with a good product. You should ask your customers to leave comments to reassure them when they get to your products.
- Provide excellent customer service: Treat every interaction with a customer as if they were your first and last customer. Be courteous, honest and provide all the information they request. Your clients are the soul of your business.
- Fast Shipping: Customers expect to receive their products quickly, often the next day. If you're shipping products from China, make sure your customers understand it and have some other benefit, like a lower price, that makes the wait worthwhile.
- I offered additional services or benefits to your clients. Be adaptable and don't become complacent. The online world changes rapidly and you must be ready to change with it.